This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marcin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

andvines99

I added a custom content type with CCTM called ‘members’ I’d like to have a carousel similar to what you offer for team members and other content types. Is there a way to do this to pull my content types images, titles and permalink?

thanks. This is a great them. I’ve purchased for 3 sites already.

Andrew

Marcin
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

thanks 🙂

By default you won’t be able to easily change the default carousel and just add another custom post type to it. You’ll need to duplicate it and change post type, categories and all options to match new one from CCTM. Also you’ll need to duplicate script that is responsible for carousel itself.

To achieve all this you’ll need to have some php knowledge and most probably some experience with custom post types and shortcodes. I’m not familiar with CCTM, so it’s even harder for me to tell you if that will be easy (like just overwriting old with new options etc) or it will be pain.

If you want I can give you files and lines where you can find the code that is related to the original team members.

Best
    Marcin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Carousel with custom content type’ is closed to new replies.