This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marcin 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

noblemouse

I am having an issue with the menu not displaying on mobile on the iPhone 6. It works fine on the iPhone 4 and 5. I have a screenshot I can send if needed

Marcin
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you tell me if menu in this theme works fine? I don’t have access to iPhone 6 right now and can’t check it out myself.

Also if the issue with the menu happens on your site only or on demo site too?

Best
    Marcin

noblemouse

Yes, that one works on the iPhone 6 as does the demo site.

Marcin
    Keymaster

If demo site of Spectro works for you then the problem must be with your site. I suggest to recheck your custom css code and scripts/plugins that you’re using.

Best
    Marcin

noblemouse

I will seek some help from somewhere else. Just so you’re aware, you have given the absolute worst theme support I have encountered from the themes I’ve purchased on ThemeForest (20+).

Marcin
    Keymaster

Dear noblemouse,

I never said I won’t help you. Like in earlier topic here where I helped you even if you weren’t honest with me and lied to me about custom plugins.

That’s your choice, you can seek for help somewhere else. You have to specify “theme support”, because all your questions were answered and solved here and here even when you weren’t fully honest with me. Your attitude towards me is really offensive and if that won’t change I won’t help with anything more.

And this is another issue that is most probably not caused by the theme (if demo site works fine). I suggest to do the same as in earlier topics – deactivate custom plugins and check if that solved the issue for you.

And just so you know – support is not mandatory on ThemeForest and I like to spend my time and support Clients that are polite and well mannered.

Best
    Marcin

noblemouse

Oh wow. Another example of horrible support and customer service. As you may not be aware, many people who purchase WordPress themes are not experts at everything WordPress. If that were the case, they would not need a support forum. Telling a customer they “lied to you” because they were completely unaware a previous Wordpress plug-in was installed that was not included in the theme is horrible customer service however you look at it and far from being polite or well-mannered. Giving feedback to someone you payed money to for a service or product is actually not impolite. It is a regular part of doing business.

Can’t wait to write a review, have a great day!

Marcin
    Keymaster

Thanks you 🙂

Best
    Marcin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Menu not displaying on mobile’ is closed to new replies.